Xaria's Erotic Endeavors

Monday, February 25, 2019

Anything but Ordinary


Who would have known that my life would change completely after going to work that day?  It was a cold winter afternoon, yet this day seemed a bit warmer than usual.  I was wearing this black sweat suit that hugged my curves in the best way possible.   The tunes making love to my ears had me in the perfect mood for the task put before me.  It was as if the universe knew exactly what I needed, by setting the tone if you must. 

I was working all alone for the first time and I definitely planned to stand out and have them all recognize that I was a force to be reckoned with, but who would know that I'd meet a force that would blow away everything I'd known before.  I was asked to come and work on a new project I wasn't familiar with, but I sure didn't let that stop me.  I knew that anything I put my mind to I'd kill it like every time before! 

James my manager explained what he needed me to do and left me to handle it.  He had expressed if I needed any help not to hesitate to ask.  I begin doing as he requested but didn't miss the opportunity to stare at that firm sexy ass he owned.   I mean could you really blame me he had an ass that seemed like the perfect combination of pillows and Carmel candy apples...lol. Yes, I know I'm crazy for that but it looked so soft like pillows yet firm and sweet like caramel candy apples hmmm and I wanted to grab and kiss it all at the same time, but I wasn't gonna get a sexual harassment case against me....yea I'll pass.

As I was placing the papers in the ben this Nubian God walked in the door with a smile that made my heart begin jumping out of my chest straight between my thighs.  Our eyes locked and I was gone like the wind gone.  I was titanic this is the end gone.  I was Romeo and Juliet kill me now gone, I mean damn he was so fucking sexy! He had these soul snatching eyes and I eagerly would give him my soul to protect.  His skin was Carmel soft and silky without one blemish.  He had two caves in his cheeks that I wanted to swim inside of and get lost.  I mean my God was he God reincarnated in man form?  Those grey hairs that lined his face showed so much wisdom and I craved to learn more. 

His words were like the sweetest lullaby I could hear over and over inside my ear canal and never get tired of.  I prayed I'd capture his attention, his desire, his want, need, and everything in between.  I wanted to drop to my knees instantly and take him deep inside my throat fuck a mouth, I wanted him so deep his balls disappeared right along with his dick.  Take my breath away who needs to breathe? I wanted him to make me beg him to breathe but with his dick and balls so deep inside of my throat who'd dare stop that?  Imagining him grabbing a hand full of my hair while he forces feed me his beautiful two vein throbbing dick made my panties instantly drenched.  I wanted to reach my fingers deep inside my quqanoo and coat them with the sweetest flavor he would wish to know and place them one at a time inside his wet mouth.  His lips would feel like the inside of a juicy peach as my flavor would be coated all over his waiting tongue.

I could hear his moan exploding into the air as I take all his soul deep inside of me and allow him to leave his imprint embedded into the deepest part of me.  A place no man has ever seen or felt before.  I pull him inch by inch deeper and deeper every time inside of my mouth allowing my saliva to coat the outside of his dick running down his balls and sliding down his thighs. I mean my mouth was so wet and hungry for him that I didn't allow it to stop me.  I could feel the saliva dripping off his balls onto my breast and with every drip I became wetter and wetter.  My thighs began becoming drenched from the wetness seeping from inside my wet, steamy hot, yearning quqanoo.

He could smell her calling to him, so he snatched himself out of me and with one swift move I was sitting on his shoulders and his tongue dove deep inside of my candy coated cave.  All you heard was his moans and slurping sounds of him drinking my sweetness.  My hips rolled back and forth around and around as I allowed his tongue to explore my sugar walls made just for him.

The way he owned this pussy it was evident to me that every man before him was just child's play.  He had a way of pulling my clit inside of his mouth and a thousand tongues attacking it all at the same time.  He dove his tongue deep inside my quqanoo like it was a dick and fingers rubbing my clit all at the same time.  How could this be possible and within seconds I was exploding inside of his mouth. You think that stopped him, oh no it was basically a wolf getting his first taste of blood and now that was all he craved.  He placed me on the floor and pinned my thighs up high so he could see the pink that laid deep inside.  He twirled his tongue like a tornado over and over and I came over and over.  I was lost in his touch, and I was his instantly.  He held his throbbing beautiful dick with a beauty mark on the right side of his shaft inside his hand as if he was unwrapping the best birthday gift I'd ever asked for.  He slid his dick inside of his hand and it entered inside me and we both let out a moan of ecstasy in sync with one another.

He held me close like he was protecting me from the world.  He whispered in my ear that I was what he had been praying for and kissed my lips so passionately.  He told me that he knew my worth and he was sent to lead me into my destiny.  He kissed me ever so gently that I began to melt between his touch.  I held his hands and traced my fingertips up his arms and dug my nails deep into his back with every forceful thrust of his amazing dick.

Seconds before Yasmine laid eyes upon Adonis, he was thinking to himself, my day was a typical day not wanting anything but always expecting something wonderful would come my way.  I go through out my day quite usual to most but when I see something that catches my eye I toss and turn within my mind and put a rope around my body to hold back from stepping in the direction I should not go. But as I flip the pages in my mind and tone down the heat in my pants, I come back to the conclusion that if it crosses my path, I must have it. I gave it the opportunity to pass through my mind, but it came back with a vengeance as if I knew I was in need of her. So, one evening as I step back into the office, I saw this pretty young thing covered in chocolate from head to toe.  I caught her walk, booty shaped like she had on Apple bottom jeans, I mean nice round and perfect which you couldn't help but wanna slip, trip and fall right into it. Those pants cut just right especially in the front and she had two beautiful coconuts to match that chocolate body and it truly was the World's Finest Chocolate Candy.

I let these thoughts sail through my mind and thankfully I did because as I proceed to do my task my heart stopped beating and my breath became shortened because the most beautiful thing, I've seen had me cocked, locked and loaded and ready to explode. I've never met anyone that gave me an instant hard on like her and I had no clue what her name was I just knew she was mine. I looked down and she looked up with a laugh and smile that pierce right through me. I smiled but my dick smiled even more. This beautiful vanilla skin goddess called my name from within those eyes speaking to me secretly and silently to everyone one else, but my mind body and soul was held hostage in her presence.  She had me the moment she looked up and spoke because my dick responded to her voice as if this is the voice it’s been waiting on.

If I could've froze people in time, I would've taken her right there in front of everyone.  I'd caress her beautiful breast sliding my tongue down her silky creamy skin and taking those Hershey kisses nipples into my mouth one at a time then both at the same damn time.  I'd trace my name all over her stomach diving down to those lips right between her hidden treasure where I know my life would be forever changed. I could see how fat they were poking out of her pants and I craved to have them pressed up against mine.  I wanted to flick my tongue in and out and all around those supple lips.  I yearned to taste the sweetness she held secretly.  I was craving her juices on my dick one inch at time. She looked like she could suck a nail out of a coffin, and I'd love to feel it forever.  I could feel those tasteful pink lips sucking the skin right off of me.    Who knew this experience in my mind could be mine if I only opened my mouth and said, " Hi, I'm Adonis and you are?"

No comments:

Post a Comment